If you’re ready to help, we want to make it easy for you. Our donation form allows you to make a contribution to The Aultman Foundation in honor or in memory of someone close to you. It’s a great way to recognize a life well lived, honor a special moment or anniversary in someone’s life, or recognize someone for a job well done.
You may designate your gift to any of the following programs:
- Aultman Birth Center
- Aultman Breast Care Center
- Aultman Cancer Center
- Aultman Center for Compassionate Care
- Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Aultman Dialysis Center
- Aultman Emergency/Trauma Services
- The Aultman Foundation
- Aultman Heart Center
- Aultman Hospice
- Inpatient Palliative Care Unit
- Aultman NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Aultman Pediatrics
- David Magoon Memorial - Funds designated to the David Magoon Memorial are used to provide a lecture series for the community, recognize excellence in education, and provide students with educational fellowship experiences.
- Jayani's Treasure Chest - JTC is a program through Aultman Pediatrics that strives to provide a new toy to children admitted to the Pediatric Unit, Emergency Department, Same Day Surgery and other areas of Aultman where children receive care.
- Memory Tree
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- The Women's Board of Aultman Hospital
You may also donate by mail. Print the online form, fill out the essential information and then send it with a check to:
The Aultman Foundation
Attn: Lee Kenny
2600 Sixth St. SW
Canton, OH 44710
If you would like more information on estate planning, please call the Foundation offices at 330-363-4908 or send us an e-mail and we will contact you.